Monday, March 13, 2017

Wasim the Dream


My name is Wasim the dream. 3 years ago I moved to San Diego with nothing but big dreams and a lot of ambition…

I had so many obstacles along the way..

NO! you can’t get into Qualcomm..

NO you can’t get into UCSD..

And NO! You cant win any fitness competitions..

I ignored all of that and kept going after my dreams with all my heart and soul!

As I was pursuing my dreams, My father passed away.

I was completely crushed and got knocked down for a long time..

But eventually I got back up again and kept chasing my destiny…

I’m not telling you its going to be easy! BUT if you believe in yourself, believe in your dreams, and believe that it WILL workout, it definitely WILL!!

FOLLOW my journey for Optimism and massive success:

Facebook& IG: Wasim The Dream(Double M)

Twitter& YouTube: Wasim The Dream

Website& Blog: http://www.wasimthedream.com

7 comments:

  1. An achiever! His spirit and determination made him successful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding! He is a good example of the new generation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This line strike me most! "As I was pursuing my dreams, My father passed away." You will succeed, i can tell , You will !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your very inspiring life. Hope all youth all be into sports than destroying their lives through drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those dreams are in your in your eyes and soul! Chase for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You have a long way to go! Wasim, you will win more and i will follow your career! You rock!

    ReplyDelete